Elisabeth M. Poore, Financial Planner
Team member since 2004
Elisabeth started working at PWS shortly after graduating from James Madison University in 2004. For the past 15 years she has been a pillar to the practice. She is committed to helping her clients plan for a successful future, operating with a spirit of excellence and consistently exceeding client expectations. She has a heart for people and desires to see them achieve their personal and financial goals. A trendsetter here at the practice, Elisabeth launched the very first faith-based investment initiative at PWS. This new style of investing reminds us how important it is to live intentionally.
“Commit your works to the Lord and your plans will succeed.” Proverbs 16:3
Get to know Elisabeth Poore
What are your top three bucket list items?
- I want to take a cross country road trip. There are so many amazing places to visit right here in the U.S. I particularly want to spend time in Texas, Colorado and New York.
- It’s my dream to custom design, build and style our forever home.
- I would like to design and style a Christmas Tree at the White House.
What is a fun fact about you?
I have an overwhelming love for designing and styling. I own a small company called EDesigns that provides design and styling for bridal showers, weddings, baby showers, birthday parties, and other extraordinary events. I also specialize in holiday decorating. Each year I personally style several homes for the Christmas season.
What is your proudest accomplishment?
My proudest accomplishment was the decision to marry and do life with my husband, Timmy. If you live life long enough you will go through some things. Life can sometimes be like the stock market – volatile. We have seasons of being on the mountain top and other times in the valley. In a world where it is easy to give up and quit on your spouse, I am thankful that we didn’t. Together, we share a powerful testimony on the restorative power of God. Timmy and I have been blessed with 13 years of marriage and we know that the best is yet to come.
What do you love most about PWS?
I love PWS on many levels. It’s a place that has come to feel like home. Everyone at PWS understands the unique calling we have in our lives. We work well as team and constantly strive to improve and enhance our client service model. I particularly love the fact that we don’t just invest money, but as advisors, we consistently make personal investments into the lives of our clients and their families.
2004 Graduate of James Madison University with Bachelors in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing
Awards & Licenses
- Certified Kingdom Financial Advisor®
- Series 7 General Securities License
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent License
- 2017 Raymond James Financial Services Branch Professional of the Year Award1
- Actively serves at The Bridge Church with their women’s ministry, church events and outreach programs.
- Partners with local churches to expand their stewardship programs by sharing the “Living Generously” program.
1 The RJFS Outstanding Branch Professional Award is designed to recognize support professionals in RJFS branches who contribute to the success of their advisors and teams. Each year, three winners are selected and recognized during this year’s National Conference for Professional Development. To be considered for this award, Branch Professionals must have been affiliated with Raymond James for at least one year and could not have won the award in the past.