Jody Wyatt, Client Services Manager
Team member since 2019
Jody provides our clients and Financial Advisors with exceptional operations support. She is instrumental in facilitating client requests, assisting with online account access and follow up tasks after client meetings. Her administrative responsibilities include processing all account paperwork, implementing account transfers, and handling all money movement.
Get to know Jody Wyatt
What are your hobbies, volunteer work, or community activities?
My family and I love to ride bikes and go for walks around our community pond.
What is your favorite book/author?
I read a series of books by Janet Evanovich that are my guilty pleasure.
What are a few fun facts about you?
- I have always been an animal lover and currently have a dog, Ellie, and a cat, Molly.
- I love live music, so I take every opportunity to go to concerts.
- I have 2 daughters, Mason and Riley.
What do you love most about your role at PWS?
I love getting to assist and learn more about our clients.
Education & Licenses
- Radford University, Bachelor of Business Administration, 2001
- Series 7 General Securities License
- Series 66 Uniform Securities Agent and Investment Advisor Representative License