Lucas Jones, CRPC®, Financial Advisor, RJFS
Team member since 2014
Lucas has been a financial advisor over a decade. He helps his clients with their financial investments allowing them to achieve their retirement goals.
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
Get to know Lucas Jones
What are your hobbies?
I enjoy woodworking, knife making and camping.
What are your top three bucket list items?
- Using only hand tools, I would like to build a small wood cabin with my boys.
- I would like to write a fictional adventure novel.
- When I retire, I would like to go to culinary school.
What is your favorite trip or adventure you’ve experienced?
While visiting my brother stationed in Oahu, Hawaii, we stayed in a tiny cabin on an army beach called Bellows Beach. We rented a kayak and paddled three miles to a small remote island bird sanctuary where we were able to see a sun-bathing monk seal and jump off thirty-foot cliffs into crystal clear blue water.
Who is your hero?
My mom and dad are my two heroes. I learned the value of empathy from watching my mother teach and mold the young minds of fourth graders. My dad taught me to be ethical in the modern compatible world. Both taught me the value of hard work, dedication, and to never give up on anything.
What are your specific goals for PWS clients?
I believe in working collaboratively with my clients to help invest their money and achieve their retirement goals. I see myself as a listening teacher and diligent planner for my clients.
Education & Licenses
- Hampden-Sydney College Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 2003
- Series 7 General Securities License
- Series 31 Futures Managed Funds License
- Series 66 Uniform Securities Agent and Investment Advisor Representative License
- Life and Health Insurance License